Friday, September 28, 2007

Tag: 8 Random facts / habits about me:

1. I can get melancholic just by hearing bird singing or looking at dry falling leaves :') - well it depends on the situation, you couldn't get this melancholic during a traffic jam, right..?

2. When Simba lost his father I cried too heehee..., well Simba is the little lion from the lion king fyi..

3. I boost my inspiration by listen to soundtrack music like Star Wars or Fantasia, bzzzzt...

4. I have bought a crafting books for nearly 6 months and only do 1 of the projects- maybe someday I'll have time to do it.. :)

5. I've tried 2 times before I could get into my favorite university, ooh.. what a hard times.. fiuh!
6. I still got my collection of Tintin, Laura Ingalls, Asterix, and still read it from times to times
7. I have a wish since I was little, someday I will go to see Disneyland, well.. wish me luck guys!
8. I've got LASIK, 2 years ago, and it was the best things for me, if not you'll be seeing me like this illo! :D

Got tagged by Ollie, my friend the writers..:)
Ollie this is really a homework with all the linking stuff, but it's quite fun :D haha

And I'll tag my fellow illustrator, their works are great!: Ella, Vinca, Valeria, Cata , Tita,
the writerrr....
Isman, Anjar, and my Brother in law James :D
thank you for participating dear friends! Just take your time..


Tag Rules:Each blogger must post these rules Each blogger start with random facts or habits about themselves Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged to read your blog.

7 comments:

v a l e r i a c i s said...

ok, Eugenia! I'll do my homework too! thanks for thinkig of me for this! kisses!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

haha---kayanya mesti nambah satu gin, suka baca buku di WC.... :-D

vink said...

huah asyik-asyik.....Thanksssss

vink said...

Mau nambahin lagi...hehe gambarnya..hihi (baca buku di wc),ternyata illustrator2 emang punya kebiasaan yg mirip ya...huahahaha

Eugenia Gina said...

iya ancur ga sih.. :D

Isman H. Suryaman said...

Horeee... mari bikin Perkumpulan Pembaca Buku di WC.

Isman H. Suryaman said...

Lapor, Gin. Akhirnya yang saya beres juga di sini. http://bertanyaataumati.blogspot.com/2007/10/delapan-hal-tentang-isman.html