Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Of this and that :)

Little carpenter

"Can we go to Emak house mom?" -

"Well it's late now, dear.. "

"but I want to play hammer and screw, moommm..." and her face reddened, waiting for approval and her eyes shed a little tears. [emak gives her this idea this morning :) ]


















Looking here and there to make her little one stop crying, at last she found a sterofoam, a wood hammer plaything and a screw, at last... , that knocking sound is perfect, for tonight, and the day after.. , and the monkeys do looks good..





:: Cute little hanger I found on the local market







Love at the first sight


Who will not?
Mickey's hat with ears on both side..
I would want this if I were little, and I surely bring this to bed too.. :)










1 comment:

emilayusof said...

Aww...she's so creative!