Monday, May 5, 2008

IF- seed and 21 days of creative exercise day 1

I decide to take part of 21 days of creative exercise from
Alicia Padron, and Gina Perry 'quotes' will be my inspiration.. so here is the first one :). So excited! Thanks for making such a good ideas Alicia and Gina!

Of perseverance

I learned about the strength you can get from a close family life. I learned to keep going, even in bad times. I learned not to despair, even when my world was falling apart. I learned that there are no free lunches. And I learned the value of hard work.
Lee Iacocca

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the quotes. :) It makes me to be hardworking in what ever i do. Thanx. ;)

valerie walsh said...

words to live by! a beautiful illo!

Brine Blank said...

Unfortunately it seems those seeds are not being planted so much these days across fields of humanity...nice pic and great words...

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Beautiful Eugenia!

thedoodlegirl said...

I love the sky in this picture! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the line work! I love the quote, too! Nice Job.


www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

life without novacaine said...

Great illo! Love the quote to go with it. Good luck on the 21 day challenge!

mike r baker said...

Lovely.

Hi, Eugina Gina! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely, gentle illustration. Beautiful lines and color!

Mercedes De La Jara said...

Beautiful illo!