Monday, May 26, 2008

IF - Worry + 21 days of creative exercise day 15


Paan! How I love him, he have no worries at all.. and all the creatures love him!
























This quotes is good, read this..

There’s no stopping the habitual worrier. Studies of worriers show that fretting actually makes them less anxious -- at least while they’re in the midst of it. That’s because worrying gives the illusion of control. You think that by imagining all the worst things that could happen, you can have solutions in place beforehand. But the reality is that since you’ll never think of all the possibilities, your worrying work is never done. -Kathleen McGowan, "Little Worries, Big Fears: The Worry Cure", October 17, 2007

12 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

This is brilliant. Really like your work!

Tammie Lee said...

Hi,
your piece is fun and wonderful.
Love that quote to, very interesting that worry gives one the illusion of control.
Seems you could link this piece with inspire me Thursday as well, this week is whimsy.

Anonymous said...

I am a worrier, so I thought the quote was very interesting! I love this piece, especially his legs and his sweet face :)

Eugenia Gina said...

Hi tammy, thanks for the link, I will look at it.. :)

Senta, me too :D at least now I know why we like to be worry

Anonymous said...

Isn't this Mr. Tumnus?! I like your illo~

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love your use of color!

Anonymous said...

Lovely interpretation of Pan! And a brilliant quote, one to remember.

Anonymous said...

This piece is really lovely! Pan is so joyful, I love the added touch of the music notes and bird. Very nice illo!

EWian said...

Lovely motive, fairytales give me so many good memory's form my childhood.

Charlie said...

Great quote. Your pan is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the colouring.

Hello! said...

Very nice illo!!