Sunday, February 8, 2009

IF- Time


Little D can't wait until tomorrow...!





















I feel like little D right now, I can't wait until 'the' book comes out,
I'm talking about the Christopher Paolini's book- Brisingr, the Indonesian version. I looove dragon!

got the e-book format but I'm a traditional person, and like more a traditional way to read a book, a book that I can easily open it whenever I want, anytime, anywhere.. err do you think I need a reader? we'll see about it
:)
Anyway, the trilogy is awesome,well it's not Lord of the ring, but still I'm waiting for it to come..., the last time is when I'm waiting for HP book!

11 comments:

ELLA ELVIANA said...

aaah lucu ginnn! suka yg kaya gini nih, sketsa2 spontan dgn warna minimalis. lucu, lucu.

Ria said...

soooo...your favorite animal is dragon...hehehe.Is the little fly (or bee?) also waiting for the book?:-) Nice.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Kelly Medina said...

Very cute dragon and his tiny bee friend are so sweet. Great work, Eugenia!

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad to be feeling inspired again :)

Catilustre said...

Beautiful! I like this draw scketched! and the coco drile!

Eric Barclay said...

Cute! I just finished the English version of the book- it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! I felt this way waiting for Harry Potter and the last Twilight book!

theartofpuro said...

Lovely illustration,love your dragon

Alexandre Esgaio said...

very nice dragon...

lil kim said...

love your illo - the loose lines and the colour scheme - lovely.