Tuesday, November 2, 2010

IF- spent

I spent my time with the tadpoles.
They are so tiny.
So vulnerable yet so sweet.
I spent my time with the tadpoles.
and I like them... 


:: We found these guys in our backyards, as the raining season comes, with so many loud croaks of thousand frogs, here they are.. 


:: and make a journal of their lives, the eggs hatching in only 1 day, but the tadpole phase is still a long long way to go, we feed these guys spinach and lettuce, with a little fish pellets every two days.. grow big dear little froggies!

19 comments:

gerandis said...

hihihi lucu :)
guw gak kepikiran buat melihara begituan, ngebayangin klo dia udah gede aja merinding :D

Azreenchan said...

Aaahhh... How adorable ! :D

Eugenia Gina said...

perez: haha, gedenya emang ngak ada lucu2nya, tp kecilnya lucu lhooo.. :D

azreen: yup! lucuu..

Sissy Sparrows said...

She is very sweet

ch said...

mau gambarnyaaah XD
ih iya, kalo udah mulai kluar kaki, pasti gw buang -_-" eh ato dipiara sampe gede trus dimasak yah hmmmm :D

Nur said...

sweet!!

Melissa Arandia said...

I really like the simplicity of the illustration. They look so peaceful swimming together :)

Anonymous said...

Why I saw pic on the top like sperms..?!  Anyway, I love ur works… salute..!

Morph Waffle said...

Lovely illustration, the tadpole journal is a cute idea.

studio lolo said...

so sweet, so wonderful!!

Laia Jufresa said...

Lovely illu, and I love the idea of keeping a journal about them!

theartofpuro said...

Adorable!

Juan said...

Wonderful piece!

ELLA ELVIANA said...

hiiihi..buruy!
wah rajin amat gin, dibikin jurnal segala, tugas sekolahnya mika ya?

Eugenia Gina said...

ella, buruy itu berudu yah?
bukan ini tugas iseng2, pas nemu telur kodok dibelakang rumah sekalian aja dipiara hihihi.. :D

ELLA ELVIANA said...

Ooo. hihi iya, buruy = berudu (bhs sunda) XD

k.h.whitaker said...

very cute, great tadpoles

Christie said...

Really sweet! I love the greens!

Dave Moore said...

I absolutely love the flowing movement of the girl and the tadpoles. Its beautiful.:)