Thursday, August 13, 2015

My artwork PoD online shop

It's the day when my friend from Printerous approach me and said,' Hey, do you want to sell your artwork online?" It's like setting up a bunch of local artist , and give them chance to show their work printed on some stuff, Print on Demand stuff. I'm kinda apathetic in the concept of artwork  translated into a printed thing, usually because of the quality in Indonesia, and the form that not suitable to my expectation.





but then, I looked and looked and see the end result, well, amazingly it's suitable to what I've expected, so here it is, my online artwork shop, gotta buy one for myself , I'm really impressed and of course , happy, that finally we have something like this in here, it will help all the local talent and get them enough place to expose their work.

So if you interested in my art, welcome to my shop, take a look around and let me know what you think :)

click! click!
 printerous.com/id-id/duamatasaya


Just click click to see :)  printerous.com/id-id/duamatasaya



No comments: