Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The days of laziness

Hiii... long time no see, I just feel to lazy to write nowadays, still keep up with all the works, I'll tell you about my recent works later.., now I just feel to rest a little bit, tell you what's going on the house lately, we do a lot of game, origami, drawing, and cooking..

:: this is a little conversation about 'getting bigger- or smaller.."
  • mommy, why it is so hard to hide in this box now..?
  • dear, you're getting bigger now..
  • no,I think the box is getting smaller mom - *grumble*..

:: I like to bake lately, with Oma staying with us, it like having a partner to do a lot of things, and you know you can't beat 'experience' in this cooking things :), so why not now.. , and beside of that, internet surely give a lot of chance on the recipe etc, etc, so no excuse anymooooree....

thanks Pinodita for such a lovely cooking and baking blog.. :o)!









:: Sending Ben the Bear
well it's a lot of fun knowing many of my friends are ordering Ben, thank you all, I really appreciate this, and you know what, this 'sending- packing' things improving my finger beeeetter than before, and sorry about the 'messy packing mode' that I've send you friends! Gonna try to be more neat next time.. , I really envy you guys in etsy for making the packing seems so easy and beautiful.. heehe

2 comments:

Antown said...

asyiiikk, bukunya dah dicetak!!

mbak saya jadi ikutan ATC Rizal, kemarin udah saya kirim. semoga nyampe

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

so, tell me, how can I order "Ben the bear" books for myself and my boy?
I love to have it too!
my email is : maymay@telusplanet.net