Thursday, February 25, 2016

Coba Lagi.. Coba lagi... (Book- The Boy Who Can Not Tie His Shoes)

Grraaah!  I like my new shoes but why it's so hard to tie it!






































It's a book about process,
a determination and a story about
a young boy who have a new shoes but don't have any idea how to tie one.

First time I read the script, it gives me a wide smile,

I can picture  every single expression this little dude will be; happy, determined, stress, tired, relieved.











And I do wish that everyone who read this to their young, will express it while they read it, every single expression, and watch how the listener will also change their own expression, that will be fun!

Make this book as a fun one, make them learn about patience, process, and result, at last :).

Don't you agree?


Just contact the publisher to get the book : aksaberama@gmail.com

No comments: